To review pending certificate requests
- Log on to the system as an Administrator.
- Open Certification Authority.
- In the console tree, click Pending Requests.
- Certification Authority (computer)
- CA name
- Pending Requests
- In the details pane, examine the certificate request by noting the values for requester name, requester e-mail address, and any other fields that you consider critical information for issuing the certificate.
|Reject the certificate request
||Click the certificate request and on the Action menu, point to All Tasks, click Deny, and then click Yes.|
|Issue the certificate
||Click the certificate request and on the Action menu, point to All Tasks, and then click Issue.|
- To open Certification Authority, click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Certification Authority.
- This procedure applies only to stand-alone certification authorities (CAs) that are configured to have every incoming certificate request marked as pending.