To select a different exit module
- Log on to the system as an Administrator.
- Open Certification Authority.
- In the console tree, click the name of the certification authority (CA).
- Certification Authority (computer)
- CA name
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- On the Exit Module tab, click Select
- Click the new exit module and then click OK.
- If the exit module has its own configuration interface, you can configure it by clicking Configure.
- Stop and restart the Certificate Services service.
- To open Certification Authority, click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Certification Authority.
- To register a new exit module so that it is available in the list of exit modules, refer to the Microsoft Platform Software Development Kit.
- To stop and restart the Certificate Services service, see Related Topics.