To customize the display of columns in Certification Authority
- Log on to the system as an Administrator.
- Open Certification Authority.
- In the console tree, double-click the name of the certification authority (CA).
- Certification Authority (computer)
- CA name
- Click any of the displayed folders, such as Revoked Certificates or Issued Certificates.
- On the View menu, click Choose Columns.
|Add a new column to the details pane
||In Hidden Columns, click the column you want to add to the details pane. Click Add.|
|Remove a column from the details pane
||In Displayed Columns, click the column you want to remove from the details pane. Click Remove.|
|Change the order of columns in the details pane
||In Displayed Columns, click the column you want to move up or down in the order of the details pane. Click Move Up or Move Down as appropriate.|
- To open Certification Authority, click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Certification Authority.
- To sort the results, click the column heading in the details pane. You can only sort results based on columns (indicating the fields) that are indexed in the CA's database. There will be a small arrow on the column heading you are sorting by.